Wednesday 6 August 2014

Holidays

\Success Criteria


DEEP FEATURES
Brainstorms to identify main ideas to be used in writing.
Uses most of the main ideas in the writing.
Uses paragraphs and sequences ideas.
Attempts to end writing with a simple conclusions.
SURFACE FEATURES
Spells most words correctly.
Uses capital letters, full stops, commas, apostrophes, question marks, exclamation marks.
THE REWORKER / EDITOR
Rereads writing to edit out information that does not improve the message.
Rereads writing to edit in words and phrases that improve the message.
Uses a dictionary to identify and check spelling attempts.
Checks writing for basic punctuation.

Yus It’s the holidays and time to relax but not in my house. This is what I mean but... there are good bits too.


‘Come on Call’ says dad. 
‘What for?’ I say. 
‘Look outside.’ So I look outside. The whole family was working in the garden. Even my dog was helping, so I went out for a couple of hours. Then I went back  in.

The next day.
Now I have to go for a run because I'm training for cross country so I go and run round the orchard four times every day .

Mum and dad tricked me and said ‘Go to town with dad.’ so I went to town and dad took me to see Transformers Four Age of Extinction. Yay!!!!  I think it was two hours and forty six minutes but it was worth it and it was awesome!!!.


And it gets better.
Me and my family went for dinner at the Lone Star.


Thats all we did in the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment